Uncommon Sense Webcast – June 30, 2011
***If you are having difficulty playing the show; right click on segment and ‘open link in new window.’ That way you will be able to control what you listen to and be able to go back and listen to whatever portion you like once again***
Folks write us in e-mails – AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE THAT… …but… …our comments section has been enabled, so please leave us your thoughts here, and don’t be bashful, we can take it!
1. Turbo Timmy GONE – Mark Halperin’s Moment Of Clarity – Transformer Fail – Mika Is A Genius! – Sarah vs. Hillary
2. Mika & Joe, We’ve Heard This Before.. Somewhere – Point, Counter Point, SNL Style – Two If By Tea – Covering Chris Wallace’s Butt – ‘Dead Somewhere In A Blue Bucket!’ – Tim Russert, The Gold Standard?
3. Eddie & Yngwie – 70s Poster Girls – Cleaner’s Confession – Reacquainting With A Childhood Old Friend – Facepal Friend #77 – The Parson’s Short Lived Reacquaintance
4. Finishing The Confession – “Christian Sorry!” – The Control Freak’s Survival Bag – Chris Wallace Interviews Michele Bachmann – From The Politifact Playbook
5. How To Answer The Tough Questions – The Cleaner’s Nice Guy Approach – The Parson’s Big Beatdown Approach
6. More Answering The Tough Questions – The Cleaner Can’t Keep Up The Charade – What Michele Should Expect
7. Look Who Doesn’t Believe In Evolution – North Korea Is Rational – Wisconsin Is Doing Something Right – S.E. Cupp Heard A Rumor…
8. The Parson Ambushes The Cleaner – Mystery Panel Of Economic Doom
9. Who ARE These Guys? – Robert Kyosacki – ‘Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ – The Cleaner Talks Recent Economic History
10. A Little Led Zep Montage – New York’s Marriage Act – Catholics Are The Tip Of The Spear – Defending Traditional Marriage – Pastor Jim Garlow – Pastor Garlow Toasts Elliot Spitzer – The Cleaner’s Obama Gaffe History, Next Week