Uncommon Sense Webcast – May 26, 2011
***If you are having difficulty playing the show; right click on segment and ‘open link in new window.’ That way you will be able to control what you listen to and be able to go back and listen to whatever portion you like once again***
Folks write us in e-mails – AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE THAT… …but… …our comments section has been enabled, so please leave us your thoughts here, and don’t be bashful, we can take it!
1. Amazing Grace, Or Something – A Poem – Rep. Dan Webster – Explaining Alan Grayson
2. Sam Cooke – The Donald Is Back? – On The Chinese – Oprah’s Christianity – Heartbreaking Military Home Losses
3. Hill Street Blues – We’ve Been Bombed! (Not Joking, A Bomb Really Went Off Here At The Uncommon Show) – Okay, Who Dunnit? – Police Show Themes – Which Is Better, Hawaii 5-0 Or Miami Vice
4. Macho Man Savage – Ed Schultz Calls Laura Ingraham A Slut – Randi Kaye Discusses The Word Slut – The Parson Channels His Inner Randi Kaye
5. Is Robert Stack Dead? – What Did The ‘Super Churches’ Have To Say About Obama’s Israel Plan?
6. Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth About Homosexuality – The State Of Gay – Defense Of Marriage – Focus On The Family & Jim Daley – Rally Downtown Tomorrow
7. What’s The Difference Between Michelle Bachmann & The Cleaner? – Facepal Etiquette – Benjamin Netanyahu, A True Leader – Bibi Gets Heckled And Reigns Supreme – Bibi Rising, Obama Sinking – Who Would Hymie Vote For?
8. Miscellaneous Unknown Chat – More Bibi – Netanyahu Schools Obama – What Does Bibi Believe? – “Under Conviction”
9. Sarah Palin Is IN – Who Should Sarah Palin Pick? – Candidate Chat
10. Herman Cain – “Right of Return” – The History Of Palestine – Sen. James Ihofe