Uncommon Sense Webcast – March 10, 2011
***If you are having difficulty playing the show; right click on segment and ‘open link in new window.’ That way you will be able to control what you listen to and be able to go back and listen to whatever portion you like once again***
Folks write us in e-mails – AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE THAT… …but… …our comments section has been enabled, so please leave us your thoughts here, and don’t be bashful, we can take it!
3. A Little Charlie Sheen – What Do I Have In Common With My Mormon Neighbor – (Technical Glitches, then…) Harry Reid SPEAKS! – Brokeback Mounting – Northwestern University’s Interesting Psychology Course
4. Desiring Charlie Sheen – 2 1/2 Men – Charlie Sheen or Kirk Douglas – Chuckleberry Dim & His ‘Large’ Family – One Figner Bassist – Promising Republicans – Christ Christie – Obama Can’t Bench 200# – Tim Pawlenty’s Campaign Manager
5. A Scientific Breakthrough – What Makes Men Tick – Comfort Levels Inside the Marriage Relationship – The Parson Is Now A Facepal Metrosexual Manwuss – Chuck Baldwin SPEAKS – Spontaneous Theological Segment – Rick Warren’s Daniel Plan – New Age Influences
8. REALLY Quick Hits – Idiot Governor Pat Quinn Bans Illinois Death Penalty – 35% Of Wages Came From The Government – Million Muslim March On 7/04/2011 – Obama Keeps Club Gitmo Open – Stunning Death Threat For Wisconsin State Senators – Wisconsin Update
10. Hamming It Up With Hamilton, Pt. #2 – Waiting For Superman – Failing Schools – Michelle Rhee – When Did It Begin To Go Downhill? – Where Are All The Smart American Grads? – At The Core It’s The Family – Talking Oscars – James Franco Needed A Little Charlie Sheen!Liam Neeson’s New (Blah) Flick