Uncommon Sense Webcast – February 24, 2011
***If you are having difficulty playing the show; right click on segment and ‘open link in new window.’ That way you will be able to control what you listen to and be able to go back and listen to whatever portion you like once again***
Folks write us in e-mails – AND WE REALLY APPRECIATE THAT… …but… …our comments section has been enabled, so please leave us your thoughts here, and don’t be bashful, we can take it!
1. Intro – Revolution Is In The Air! – Top Nominees For 2012 – The Saudis Are Smart –
2. Fleebaggers – Wimpy Cleaner and Chocotinis & Lemon Drops – Neighborly Love – Getting Combat Ready!
3. The Greatest Wisconsin Teacher Of All Time – Some, Er, Not So Good Wisconsin Teachers – 5 Good Things That Have Happened Since President Obama Was Elected – Ambassador Rooney
4. ‘Bad Jew’ – An Uncommon Confession – A VERY HARD CLIP, Foul Language Alert – More Wisconsin Madness – Two Fun Loving Gay Lovers
5. A Bad Day! – Richard Trumka, Obama’s Best Buddy – “Disappointed” In President Obama? – An Army Of 200,000 – Is That President Obama? – This Is For The Kids!!
6. The Wisdom Of Ann Coulter On Unions – Morning Joe Gets A Reality Check – A Major Difference Between Conservative & Liberals – There Is Hope For Mika
7. The Greatest Sound Ever Made By Man – Jessica Hahn Vs. Barbara Walters – Professor Cleaner – The Paper Chase – Skull Full Of Mush
8. Bill Maher’s Moment Of Clarity – Loony Tavis Smiley – The Cleaner’s “Who Dat?”
9. Leonidas Award – Col. Allen West – Battling CAIR – Demolishing Islam – Abrogation – David Cameron, Next Week!